Grab your blankets and stock up on your favorite snacks for a favorite Chicago tradition: Movies in the Parks.
This season features an eclectic mix of movies across the Northwest Side. From kid-friendly classics, such as The Sandlot, to recent blockbuster hits, such as Wonder Woman, you're sure to find something for everyone with this year's schedule.
Parks in and near the 45th Ward will feature the following movies this year. All movies begin at dusk:
- July 6: The Sandlot at Dunham Park, 4638 N. Melvina
- July 13: Despicable Me 3 at Gladstone Park, 5421 N. Menard
- July 20: Jumanji at Independence Park, 3945 N. Springfield
- July 25: Mi Mundial at Kilbourn Park, 3501 N. Kilbourn
- July 30: Finding Dory at Portage Park, 4100 N. Long
- August 9: Coco at Portage Park, 4100 N. Long
- August 17: Black Panther at Independence Park, 3945 N. Springfield
- August 23: A Dog's Life at Wilson Park, 4630 N. Milwaukee
- August 23: ET at Wilson Park, 4630 N. Milwaukee
For more information on Movies in the Parks across Chicago, visit the Chicago Parks District website.