The Irving Park Food Pantry will be giving out Easter Baskets to their clients & children, up to 8 years old, on March 22, March 29, April 5, April 11, & April 12 and they need your help. They are currently looking for supporters to donate completed Easter Baskets or the following items:
• Plastic eggs filled with jelly beans or change.
• Snacks such as juice pouches, crackers, breakfast bars, and microwave popcorn.
• Wrapped candy.
• Bubbles, Nerf balls, Yo-Yos, pinwheels, etc.
• Easter pencils, erasers, toys.
• Small stuffed animals.
• Stickers, crayons, markers.
• Little books and activity pads.
• Homemade bookmarks.
• (Please avoid woven baskets with handles; use plastic or fabric baskets that stack easily.)
Due to limited storage space, please arrange a drop off time if you will be delivering completed baskets. They are also happy to accept individual items and monetary donations earmarked for this program.
If you have any questions, email Gina Hubberts at email@example.com.