October 21, 2015.
"The idea: An environmentally friendly cookware shop, including cooking classes. Taught by folks in the community. Possible Revenue Streams:
1) Cookware Sales.
- Green - Local, recycled/recyclable, sustainable.
2) Cooking Classes - various categories
- Green - Cooking with leftovers; Reducing Food Waste
- Family - Baby Food; Veggies for Kids; Kid Cooking Classes
- Events -Book Clubs; Movie Nights; Wedding Showers; Reunions..."
And so three years and nine months ago (or 1,365 days - but who's counting?), began this crazy journey of opening Fearless Cooking. I (Catherine, the owner) was a Sociologist-turned-nonprofit-consultant who woke up one day with a fully formed idea in my head - and absolutely zero knowledge of how to carry it out.
Which makes it nearly unbelievable that we can finally announce that WE HAVE PASSED OUR FINAL INSPECTON AND WILL OPEN OUR DOORS ON MONDAY, JULY 22ND AT 10AM!
This will be a soft opening - please be gentle with us as we work out the quirks. More information coming soon, but in the meantime - we hope to see you there!