Sears Auto Center is seeking a customer service advisor. Their Customer Service Advisors participate in a highly rewarding program that recognizes outstanding performance by paying their associates a lucrative base plus commission structure. With industry-leading training and strong people-focused leaders, Sears is committed to advancing your skills and career growth. Sears is looking for individuals that have customer service knowledge and experience and those who enjoy helping others. The customer service advisor is responsible for selling and servicing customers within the automotive center by maintaining knowledge of product and services.
• Recommend vehicle repair and maintenance to customer and promote sale of products and services mutually beneficial to customer and dealership
• Build relationships with customers to promote repeat and referral service business
• Building Customer Satisfaction & Loyalty.
• Energetic responsiveness to every customer, on the phone and in the store
• Solutions oriented selling
• Involvement in every aspect of the store operation.
• Continuously learns new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay ahead of the rapidly changing automotive technology world.
• 1-2 years of Retail Sales preferred
• Must have Valid Drivers License
• Solutions oriented sales experience
• Retail experience
Education Requirements: HS Graduate or Equivalent
License/Certificate Required: Yes
Driver's License Required: Yes
Age Requirement: 18+
For more info click here.